"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

25 Jun 2012

Xmas tree Lace cutting file

What a busy day in work I've had, my head's been buzzing since I've come home.
It's been a good relaxer creating another lace (tuck and fold) topper.
I know its only June but I had an idea to do a Christmas tree topper.

Just like the other ones I used the Silhouette Studio software to design the shapes then cut it out using my Cameo.

Once you've cut out the half shapes you fold each piece back and glue to the paper to keep it flat.  This creates the full tree. You mat and layer  contrasting or coordinating paper underneath to show through the cut shape. In my case I used red paper to go under the topper. I also matted some glitter miri card to frame the design. I finished it off by dotting some Sprinkles ( glitter glue)  onto the tree and star.







You can download this file from here

Please note you are offered this file for personal use only.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.