I coloured the tag and stamped it with distress inks. I then coloured the photo and stamped some wording along the side. I mated it onto some printed patterned paper that I ripped around the edges. I adhered some fabric flowers I took off some ribbo. I had some ribbon that was multi threaded with one thread strung with beads and wooden shapes so I used that t wrap around the bottom of the tag. I added some charms I had in my stash and stapled some wide staples to finish it off.
It was interesting to see how Distress inks worked on photo paper. It didn't run like I expected it to and it gave a much deeper colour than I expected. I I wasn't fussed on the original design if I'm honest, but it was an interesting tag to d.
I'm in the mood to do some mixed media next so I'll have to start thinking about what I want to do.
Good news, my mother is being discharged from hospital tomorrow.. Yay!!