"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

29 Jun 2012

Star Lace'


This is just a quick blog today. Its been such a busy day today which included additional work as well as my usual 200 mile round trip to see my mother. I really feel tired and I don't feel like doing anything practical.
Soooooo.... I've designed another lace topper using my Silhouette Studio software.

Its a simple star Lace' topper. I haven't made a card  or anything for it yet so I don't know how it will turn out.

You are more than welcome to download it and try it out for yourself.


You can download it from HERE


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sheridan, I hope your visit goes well and that you have a pleasant weekend.

    My Silhouette SD, Sadie, is cutting it right now!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.