"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

5 Jun 2012

Retirement card

Hellooo crafters. I hope you've been enjoying the diamond Jubilee celebrations.. I have.
I haven't done any jubilee crafting yet. A colleague is retiring from work next month and Ive been commissioned to make a card for her so that's what I've been doing today.

I used a file from Doreen at UKscrappers as the base card. I cut it out from pink card and adhered patterned paper on top of the base card. I placed pink mirri card behind it and adhered some peel offs around the edge. I made the flower in the same way as the ones in my previous post . I cut out three butterflies and adhered those to the card. I printed out the wording and coloured the leaf with shabby shutters distress ink. I drew some line with a glue pen and sprinkled some glitter on top. I typed out a verse and adhered it as a liner to the inside of the card.

I hope she likes it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.