"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

3 Jun 2012

Nesties again

 I've not really been in the mood for crafting this week. I think I've lost my mojo a bit. I have several things that I want to get done but I just can't get the energy to do them at the moment.Perhaps a few early nights will get it back!!
Anyway I have been playing with my Studio software and I've created a few more nested shapes for you to have.  I have seen similar ones on other sites but I have used a font to help me make some of these so they are not clones or copies of other people's files.



flag nestie







Four point square






Flower 3 



Notched square




11point star






I hope you find them useful!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.