"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

5 May 2012

NSD

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!. What did you do this creative day? I have to admit to not really doing much scrapping. I cut out some pages for my second baby album but thats all I did.I'm using Graphic45 paper this time. I haven't taken a photo because its  the same as I've done for my other album so you've seen the shape before.
Instead I've photographed the journal page I did this evening. I adhered some dress pattern paper the the page and painted it a medium brown. I cut out a dress form and edged it with Peeled Paint Distress Ink from Ranger. I added strips of washi tape  (free from a magazine) . I cut out some birds and adhered them to the page. I added some detail with a black pen and that was it!

I have finally fixed on an idea for the box. I'm going to try and give it a metallic look. My next task is to figure out how to do that. Any ideas?? .... anyone?........please!!!.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.