"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

29 May 2012

Life is fragile

I didn't get around to making the flowers I had intended to make tonight. This week has been very busy and I didn't get home until late so haven't had time to start the flowers.

Instead I added two pages to my journal. The first was simply adhering the parking warning I got at the hospital when I was visiting my mother. I forgot to pay ... ahh well!  I don't mind , I overstayed my time with my mother but it was worth it. It was during this visit that she started to drink fluids for the first time in two weeks. She's been slowly improving ever since.

The next page I painted black and stamped  some butterflies and embossed them using white embossing powder. I painted them with iridescent water colour paints I bought at the craft show. I then wrote Life is fragile. Life is fragile because it can be snuffed out or fade away at any time, but like the butterfly many will continue to survive.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.