"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

16 May 2012

Name Tag


Its the Chepstow Pink Scrappers crop on Saturday and the challenge is to make your own name tag so I've used the Studio software to design this one. I used one of Penny Duncan Creation Shaplies as the basic shape then latticed the centre.  I  used deep pink holographic  Mirri Board for  the base and my name. I then used silver holographic mirri board for the top.

I adhered the two layers and added flowers to finish it off. I'm definitely speeding up because it didn't take me very long to do. It would have taken me days to do a few months ago!!

 I'm so looking forward to the crop but nervous at the same time because I'm doing the mini class.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.