"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

19 May 2012

Great Day

I had a great day at the crop. The mini class went well and we had a good laugh at me chatting to a lady who turned out to be a neighbour but we hadn't met before! That's really bad but I live back off the road so I tend to be in my car and our paths never crossed. Still, we got on very well so I'm sure we'll make the effort to see each other in future.
I did a little bit more of my baby album and finished the May part of my mini album by adding some lettering to the page.
I simply cut out the letters, adhered them to the page and then added some faux stitching. The rest of the time I spend just chatting. LOL.... It was a good day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.