"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

30 May 2012

Flowers

I finally got around to making my flowers. I've also made a white rose as well to use on my layout at the next crop. I've got to make a few more for some cards I'm making. I started with white card I used  a flower stamp onto the card then cut out the shapes. I coloured the petals with distress inks and stamped  the pattern onto the petals using my "Inkssential" stamps. I don't have time to add a tutorial so I'll link to a Utube  video that uses the same basic method but with different flower die shapes. You can find it here.
I just love stamping the different patterns onto the petals before constructing the flowers.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.