"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

3 May 2012

Card 3


 I had a good time with my Thursday Crafty Friends group. We just did our own thing today. I made another hidden message card in the form of a brag book.

 The making is the same as before except this time I added extra slits at the top and bottom of the inside to show you can make as many inserts as you like. The pictures are of my two great nieces. I'll add some written details alter. The hidden section just hold baby pictures I got from the Internet because there aren't many babies in the family at the moment.
I was going to do some more crafting tonight but the evening just flew by chatting to my daughter on the phone and just generally chilling out. I have tidied my craft room a little bit because it was started to look chaotic but its all back in order now. I just need to vacuum  around on the weekend.
Its bank holiday here in the UK so I'm looking forward to a long weekend starting tomorrow!.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.