"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

24 May 2012

blossoms

I felt like doing  little bit of my journaling today. The page was inspired by some art displays on the wall of one of the schools I visit. The  year 2 children have been painting spring blossoms. They were so lovely I decided to do  something similar in my journal.

I painted the background with yellow  and metallic white acrylic paint. I drew the branch/tree with black Pitt pen. I added the "blossoms" by dabbing the pink and green paint with the eraser end of a pencil. Ill add some wording when the paint dries.
I haven't done  any journaling for a while so it was lovely getting back to the paints. Its very easy and simple to do and I do like the simplicity of the page.
I have an urge to do a canvas soon too..... , My next adventure is to try using vinyl with my Cameo. I've ordered some  but I'll have to have a think on what to use it .. .... me thinks it's time to search out some tutorials for it!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.