"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

14 May 2012

90th Birthday


It' was my aunt's 90th birthday a few days ago and its only now I've had a chance to make a card for her. I've stuck to welded word cards just because it is fairly quick and easy to do. I designed the card in Studio software and cut out  the card on my Cameo. I cut a slightly smaller one  on patterned paper and layered it onto the card.

I cut out some of the flowers from the patterned paper and decoupaged them onto a flower shaped  piece of card and attached it to the main card using bakers twine. A few gems and acetate butterflies finished it off.
 Tim Holtz has posted the May 12 tags in 2012 sstowo I need to go and have a look at that and maybe I'll make it at the Chepstow Pink Scrappers Crop on Saturday. I wont have time to do a layout because I'm doing the demo for the hidden message card/brag book.
Can't wait for the crop, its going to be fun!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.