"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

17 May 2012

12 tags in 2012 May


Hellooo crafters!! Its been a relaxing afternoon crafting with the Crafty friends group.
This is my attempt at the May tag for Tim Holtz tag challenge. I covered a  brown tag with some old sewing patterns then stamped a pattern design on the right hand... over the writing on the pattern and the scissors at the bottom of the tag. I used Teal Stazon for that. I wrapped some measuring tape ribbon around the tag. I cut the dress form  from navy blue card and wrapped some bakers twine around it and tied it with a button. I adhered that to the card. I drew some faux stitching around the tag. Next I made a pin cushion. I cut out some flower shapes and layered them to form  a flower base. Next I cut a makeup sponge into a rounded shape and wrapped it in tissue paper stained with distress ink. I adhered some flowers onto some pin heads and stuck them into the pin cushion with some other pins.  I think the pin cushion goes well with the theme of the tag.

Now I have to decorate the May page in my  Tag album....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.