"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

17 Apr 2012

toppers 1

The sewage leak and the hot water have been sorted but it looks like its going to be costly to repair our boiler for the heating. Just got to fix the freezer door the garbage disposal and the door bell and we'll be all sorted LOL At least some things have improved. Whooopeeee I can wash my hair now I have hot water... ooooo  blissss.
I've had another great time scrapping this evening. I've started to make some of the toppers and embellishments for the Baby album
Thank goodness I'd kept many of the cutting files I'd made from the last album.  I used them to cut out the pram(stroller), the cot, bottle and romper suit (onesie). Under the romper is a nappy (diaper) pocket. The rattle and teddy bear were cut out from paper in my stash.. well from my scrap box. I have a wide decorative stapler and used that to put safety pins on the nappy and an embellishment on the pram. I'll post a photo of the nappy another time. I punched out two circles from holographic mirri card for the wheels of the pram and drew in the details with some Promarkers. I also use Promarkers to detail the bottle and colour the duck beaks. I traced them and cut them out of yellow card. I think they are very cute!!
Oh I'm so glad I've got the Cameo!  Its been working flat out this evening. I wouldn't have been able to cut all of this out so accurately or quickly. I'm useless at cutting out. I cant cut a straight line to save my life!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.