"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

12 Apr 2012

Roller Coaster


Its been an up and down type of week so I thought I'd reflect that in my journal.
I covered the page with some paper from my stash and designed the roller coaster with my Studio software, cut it then  adhered it to page. I wrote the words and edged the roller coaster with black pen. I finished it off with some peel off's I bought at the Range store.

If you'd like the roller coaster file you can download it from here

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the roller coaster. Good timing- We are going to an amusement park with my grandson for his birthday and this is going to be the design for his birthday Card. Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the roller coaster file. I have made two cards already for my roller coaster fans. i turned it into a slider card by cutting a slot above the roller coaster and made the cars roll up and down. It turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a good idea! They would look great on a scrap book layout too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.