"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

5 Apr 2012

Poppies

Yahoooo!! I'm now on a two week break from work! Oh I really need this break. Work has been manic this term.
I've had a great afternoon shopping with my other in law and my Hubby. I treated myself to a new handbag and an OTT light. Hmmm strange mixture, but I had a really great deal on them both. Oh yes I also bought a pair of Croc shoes which were also a great bargain.

Tonight I did another page in my journal. I painted the background with yellow acrylic paint and stamped stamped it with a slightly  darker yellow using a doily . I cut drew the poppies with my Cameo and cut them out of card. I coloured them in using my Promarkers and adhered them to my page. I Just like the simplicity of the page. I love poppies. they are so delicate to look at but survive in quite hard conditions.
Its definitely been a good day today!!
Pasg Hapus. pawb ...........  Happy Easter everyone!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.