"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

19 Apr 2012

More pages

Thursday is always a great day for crafting. I went to the Crafty Friends group where we experimented with alcohol inks. Thank goodness we have such talented people there to learn from. Thank you Nikki for your help this afternoon.

This evening I've carried on with my baby album. I've printed cut and adhered a whole load of toppers and embellishments.
I'm mastering the print and cut  option on my Cameo. I printed and cut out the Jack in The Box and the Teddy. The teddy is a picture of the identical teddy my son had as a baby. In fact I think we still have it ... just a bit worse for wear as you'd expect any loved teddy bear!
You can't see it very well on the photo but  I've decoupaged the Jack.
 I'm pleased with the bath, I cut out loads of circles and edged them with distress ink (before I took them off the cutting mat. and adhered them to the bath. The duck is actually a tag also topped with circles. You don't see the tag until you pull up the duck.
I've added the hands and the lettering to the Peek a Boo page but I still have to add some details and edge the lettering  with a pen. I'll sit with hubby and do that while we watch TV.

I've bought some Graphic 45 paper to do the next baby album... can't wait to use those!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.