"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

18 Apr 2012

Metallica version 2

Don't you just hate it when you've made something  like a birthday card for someone and you can't find it when its time to post it??``Guess what? thats what I've done. I made a card for my future son in law and blow me down I can't find it anywhere. I know I've put it somewhere safe. Too safe obviously!! I've hunted high and low for it gggrrrrr Soooo frustrating!!

Well, I'm sure you can guess what I've been doing tonight..... yes making another card

I cut out the Metallica shape and  also the mirri card back ground. I adhered them to the card. I drew the hand and cut it out using the Cameo. I have a pen holder attachment that allows me to draw with the machine. I coloured the red and black at the wrist with Promarkers.

video
I attached the hand to the card using a spring. I then typed out the letters using Metallica font and adhered them to the card. He is a huge Metallica fan hence the hand sign.
This card is similar to the last one except I added the  mirri card back ground and used a darker red textured card.
I have no idea why there is a blue line running through this video. Just pretend its not there!!
I guess the other one will turn up eventually. Not that I'll be able to use it again because I've put his name on it... can't really give him the same designed card again  next year can I?  Ooohhh what a hoot. Needless to say I haven't done anything on my baby album, but theres no rush.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.