"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

1 Apr 2012

keep calm

I went to visit my mother as usual this weekend and she is not well at all. Its so hard living so far away from her.  I came home and have been worried about her since I saw her.

 So to relax and detract from thinking of Mam for a short while I decided  to do some journaling.


I'd seen the popular poster about the pace and decided to make my own. I painted my page with red  acrylic paint. I made a stencil of the crown using my Cameo and a single sheet of laminating pouch. I put it on my page and stippled some gold paint through the stencil to create the crown.  Once dry I added the detail tot he crown using a black Pitt pen.
I cut out the letters with my cameo and adhered them to the page.  I finished the page by coating it with some glossy Mod Podge.
I have to say I did enjoy doing this page and did indeed relax for a little while.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.