"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

16 Apr 2012

Baby Faces

Its been one of those days when everything goes wrong. My garbage disposal stopped working, the handle came off the freezer. The boiler is broken so there's no hot water and finally the drain in our garden started overflowing with raw sewage. Hubby has rung the plumber and the water board have arrived to inspect the damage. Hopefully its all going to be sorted out soon.
Anyway its been a fun night crafting. I think this part of the album is my favourite. I just love drawing the faces on the babies' heads.
First I made the tags by cutting 41/2 X 5 1/4 inch tags and rounded the corners with my 1/2 inch corner chomper by Crop-a-dile. Next I used some left over paper, card doilies and paper lace for some detail to the tags. I then drew the faces onto the heads and adhered them to the tags. I think I'll add a little more detail like buttons and bows later. Its surprising how long it took me to do those tags. I'm definitely not one of those fast crafters! LOL


Oh I tried that rubber stamp I made and I wasn't impressed at all so its back to the drawing board for me.
I think the bands weren't the same thickness and didnt stamp well. I'm going to try it with some string next time.
Thats all for tonight crafters. Hope you had a good day crafting too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your bad day. Those babies are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.