"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

26 Apr 2012

hidden message version 2

I made another hidden message card today. This one is simpler than the last one. I know there will be a total beginner at the mini class so I want an easy one to make as well as being able to show the class  that it can be made  in a more advanced form.
I simply layered the card and added a flower with buttons at the centre. These flowers are from a goody bag I bought. The paper is from the same bag from Papermania.The buttons are from my stash.
For the inside of the card I used strips from the same collection. I cut out flowers from the paper and adhered them tot  the squares. I embossed the plain squares with a stamp I had free from a magazine ages ago. I used vanilla embossing powder. I love that powder because it smells like vanilla when you heat it up!
The hidden part I've kept very simple. I just cut out some more flowers from the paper and adhered them to the squares.
I finished the whole card off by drawing faux stitching with a white gel pen. Its a very simple, easy card to make but it has something about it that I like..... not sure what  though  LOL.
I want to make a brag book using the same theme but I'll leave that for a few days because I want to get back to the baby mini album..... Thats my project for the weekend... if  I get time after I've finished my reports for work.








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.