"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

23 Apr 2012

Confusion sorted

In my last post I forgot to acknowledge that the front panel of my card was from a cutting file I downloaded from Uk Scrappers. The cutting file was designed by Doreen at UKscrappers and is from a card she made. I send her my genuine apologies for not acknowledging her in my last posting. She is a very talented lady and I would recommend anyone to take a look at her work on UKscrappers
I have altered her cutting file and turned it into a secret message card with additional elements I'll show you later when I finish the card. That'll most probably be tomorrow.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a website the link is to Tina Fitch's website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops sorry! I took it off your signature on UKscrappers. I'll remove it. I'm not doing very well am I?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. N0t to worry, maybe Tina gained some orders LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.