The loops attached to the pages were too big so I cut them off and made holes in the pages with my Cropadile instead. I added eyelets to give the holes some strength. I've threaded some ribbon through the eyelets to bring it all together. I haven't decided how best to tie the ribbon to fix the pages yet. I need to try out a few options first.
Next I cut out the wording with my Cameo and also made a mat for the inside page. I used the Silhouette pens to 'write' the wording on the mat and then edged it with some light green pigment ink before adhering it to the page.
Tomorrow I hope to finish the cover by adding some handles and finishing off any odd bits.
Its been a busy week this week so I'm looking forward to a lie in in the morning!!