"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

4 Apr 2012

April Tag Part 2

I've finally got around to finishing the tag I started yesterday. To recap what I've done. I adhered some text paper tot he tag and coloured it with Distress inks from Ranger. I used Stormy Skies and Scattered Straw. I didn't have the embossing folder so I made a stencil and put a coat of molding paste. When it was dry, I coloured it with the Distress ink. I coloured and embossed the bird and branch  and adhered it to the tag. I then used some metal beading to complete the tag.

Last day at work tomorrow before the Easter holidays. I'm going to the hairdressers to get my hair cut after work. Boy I can't wait. I should have gone last month but was too busy. My hair is just straggly rght now. I'll be so glad to get it cut into shape. I'll be feeling like a new woman tomorrow!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag. You got a cool background! Birdie is cute and I love the trim along the bottom. Have a Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Winnie, You too have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.