"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

3 Apr 2012

April Tag part 1

This week has been so busy Ive hardly had time to catch my breath let alone get much crafting done. I worked late tonight so had a late dinner and had to do some reports so it was late when I started to do some crafting.

Tonight I did start making the April 12 tags of 2012. I managed to cover the tag with some printed paper and colour it using blue distress ink. I cut out the bird on a branch and coloured it with brown and green pigment ink then embossed it using clear embossing powder.
I don't have the embossing folder that Tim used so I used my Cameo and cut out a stencil. I put that over the tag and spread some molding paste over it to create some texture. Its not the same pattern as Tm's but its just me trying to be creative with what Ive got at home.

That's as far as I got. My hubby had a hypoglycemic episode so I had to drop everything and go and help him. I'll have to stay with him for a while so that's the end of my crafting for tonight.

Sorry but I haven't even managed to take any photos. Tune in tomorrow for the next stage of my tag and hopefully I'll have finished it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.