"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

10 Apr 2012

Another circle page


Today I decorated the back of the circle page I created yesterday. I wasn't in the mood for positive thinking. Its just life throwing one of its wobblies at me.

I used scraps of paper to create  background. I adhered them to the page using Mod Podge. I cut out a doll paper chain and adhered those tot he centre of the circle.

Some words  describe  what we hope for in the future and  the others describe what some of us seem to be getting. I think the dark colour I used for the edge of the page give a clue to which words are what I'm feeling right now LOL.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.