"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

25 Mar 2012

Time goes so fast

I've been ding a lot of Spring cleaning this weekend. Its been lovely being able to open all the windows and let the warm fresh air inside.
I hope you all remembered the clocks went forward this weekend. We are now in British Summer time.
I am amazed how fast this year is going so to celebrate I used time as my theme for my next journal page.

I also tried out the word shapes as a test run for my plans for the full page layout I intend to do in the next Chepstow Pink scrappers crop in April. Its unusual for me to plan ahead so I hope it'll work out.
Anyway back to my page. I covered the page with a pink floral paper from Melody Ross and painted it with teal acrylic paint. When that was dry I stamped some clocks and wording on to the page with Stazon. Some of the stamps were from the Docrafts British collection.

I designed and cut out the words and distressed the edges of the square letters. I then adhered them to the page. I also adhered the clock face I made a few weeks ago.
I'm pleased with the final page.
I'm not quite sure what I want to do next. I want to keep the layout for the crop as well as the next Tim Holtz tag.  So maybe I'll do some more journaling... or maybe a painting? any ideas? ... anyone???
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.