"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

13 Mar 2012

Mothers Day Card


Another busy day at work. I'd got my filing all in a muddle and it took me hours to sort it out! At least its all been done now.

I took another look at the cards I'd made previously intending to finish them off for Mother's Day but I changed my mind. I didn't like the colours or patterns of the cards so I've made some different ones. I made the two cards identical so my mother and mother in law can have the same.
I used my Cameo to cut out the flowery mat. I got the file from UKscrappers.  I folded some A4 pearlised card and adhered the mat onto the card. I went back tot he Cameo and wrote out the wording and cut out the centre piece. I edged that with pink dew drop pigment ink and adhered it to the middle of the card. I edged the card with the same ink.  I finished it off with some cram ribbon and a bow.stow Pik Sc
I haven;t done any mixed media painting and I fancy doing that next. Then I want to do a full page layout. I might keep the layout for the Chepstow Pink Scrappers crop in April. I have an idea of what I want to do so I can get the photos ready for that.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.