"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

7 Mar 2012

March Tag

A bad bout of diverticulitis has set me back a few days as far as crafting is concerned. Not much has been done at all. I have managed to finish the March Tag. It turned out better than I expected.
I didn't have any wood effect stamps or paper so I used some printed paper, I distressed  around the edges.
 I cut out the butterfly and decorated it in the same way as described by Tim on his blog.

I printed out a saying on pearlised paper and ripped and distressed the edges. I adhered the butterfly tot he paper and the paper onto the tag. I finished it off with a couple of brads from my stash.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love your tag. Love the text paper background you made and your cool butterflies. PS..Love the name of your blog... Happy tag making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the text background and the distressed edges of your saying, and of course the mosaic butterflies are the finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.