How did I do this picture?
First I adhered some green paper from a Melody Ross collection then painted the background with different shades of pink. You can't see the paper very well on the photo but it does show up more in real life.
Next I dripped some green acrylic inks down the page. I then I edged the page with pink Dabber paints from Ranger.
After that I used the mask and spread some molding paste thinly over the mask.
Once that was dry I painted the dandelion with a mixture of acrylic paints, oil pastels and Pitt pens to try to give the flower some shading. I'm pleased with the leaves but the flowers are still not quite how I want them the different shades of yellow and orange I used don't show up much. ...... time to leave it and come back tomorrow with a fresh mind....