"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

1 Feb 2012

Two more

A few more reports were written tonight , I'm eating into the pile slowly. Each one takes so long to write.

Two more photo frames/mats tonight. The one on the left hand side is a simple shape that is matted and layered,  the under  side has a matching plain pink photo mat. I adhered some purple ribbon deliberately at an angle I might add.....and ......... no it wasn't a mistake!!
I topped off the photo mat with a chipboard flower from my stash.

The photo frame on the right is more intricate. I used my Cameo to cut out a frame  and backed the front  with some clear acetate to protect the lacy pattern. I folded the paper and adhered the bottom and one side. I left the top open so a photo can be inserted inside. I finished it off with some gems and some a paper flower which I glued a button on top.

That's 5 out of 8 tags finished. I still haven't finished decorating the fronts of the all the pages yet so I've got a fair way to go to complete it. Hmmm its likely to take me as long to complete this as it is for me to finish my reports.....sighs lol

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.