"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

20 Feb 2012

Score boards

It's my birthday tomorrow, so I decided to treat myself to something nice. Look what arrived today!!!! A Martha Stewart score board  Great timing!  Unfortunately I haven't had time to use it yet. I bought it because I wanted to have small division  score lines which the MS score board has.


I already have a Hougie Board, which I love,  I know the advantage of the Hougie board is that it has inches on one side and centimetres on the other. The disadvantage is that the inches side only have 1/2 inch score lines so limits the scoring you can measure. It is easy to keep to the score lines.
It'll be interesting to compare the two boards when I start using the MS one. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.