"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

16 Feb 2012

More sketching

I haven't done much today. I went with my daughter to walk the dog. Its amazing how fast they grow. It was lovely walking the dog....... made me miss my own. Its hard to believe its a year since she passed.
Crafting involved a little more sketching.

I sketched this house. It's the most detailed object I've sketched. It's quite relaxing if things go right but it can be frustrating when you have to keep rubbing out things. I did have a go at sketching a bird but couldn't get the shape right so I gave it up for another day......
I think I might do a bit of journaling soon. I haven't done any for a while so it'll be nice to get back tot that. I guess that's the beauty of crafting you can do something different and still be creative.......
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.