"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

19 Feb 2012

Metallica

I had a flash of inspiration for the birthday card I mentioned in my last post. So,  I decided to do it now while the idea is in my head. I've kept it fairly simple. I found a Metallica sign and cut it out as a background and used my Cameo to design the hand shape. I adhered the hand to a spring so that it wobbles  when  you move the card.
I downloaded a Metallica font and cut out the Happy Birthday Letters and adhered them to the card.
I finished it off my edging the card with some Colourbox black pigment ink. I'm waiting for the glue and ink to dry before I rub out the guidelines I drew to get the lettering straight. The letters do look different sizes but that's how it appeared when I typed it out.
Looking at the  on my screen it looks orange but it is bright red in reality... honestly..... it is!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.