"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

4 Feb 2012

A good day

It's been a good day all round. I got a lot of my housework done, it needed doing badly so at least the house is looking a bit better. I've just got to finish the dusting and ironing tomorrow and it will be sorted.

I've had a good evening making more things for my mini album. I've added mats to all the pages now. Most have just been shaped card s will some embellies attached.

I made a photo wallet and a tag to go inside the last of the pockets and finished off the pop up tag that I made last Thursday at my Crafty Friends group.

 The wallet and pop up tag are more interactive in that you have a surprise on the pop up card and you have added folders to open in the wallet. The instructions for the pop up card came from Creative Cardmaking magazine. I think it was last months's issue. One of my friends brought it to our meeting so I'm not sure exactly which issue it was from but I know it was  a recent one.
Back to my album, I'll have to think about adding a cover and decide how I'm going to attach/bind it... Thats my next task.......
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.