"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

29 Feb 2012

February page

Its 29th February... this only happens every 4 years so a big "Happy Special Birthday!"  to anyone whose birthday is today.
I had a meeting with some other members of Chepstow Pink Scrappers and Crafters  this evening. We are trying to organise the start of the new crops. We've analysed the different venues and chosen one so we have just got to confirm dates  then we can get cracking on advertising it. Watch this space!...... or even better watch the Chepstow Pink Scrappers Facebook page on the link above.

Just a quick session crafting this evening. I just decorated the February page for my tag. I simply cut out two hearts using the Tim Holtz dies with my Bigshot, matted and adhered them to the page. I used my Cameo to cut out the word February and the mat to go with it. I also adhered those tot he page too. Its when I have to cut intricate or fragile designs that the Cameo comes into its own. I couldn't cut these with a craft knife or scissors.

I've got a busy day in work tomorrow so I better get an early night!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.