"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

11 Feb 2012

Cross over card

I've had a very, very lazy day today. I've just chilled and watched TV most of the day. I eventually dragged myself out of the chair and came to do some crafting.Recently I downloaded a beautiful cutting file, from the UKscrappers site, for card designed by Silvia Fernie. I thought I'd try and make it tonight. I cut all the pieces using my Cameo.

I used 'The Linen Closet Cardstock' by DCWV. For the main part of the card I used  pearlised blue and blue glitter card for the centre section. I used white glitter card to cut the flowers and the base for the butterfly. All I needed to do was adhere the flowers to the circle and adhere it to the centre of the card, below the lettering. I also added flowers to the front panels whihc were fixed to the side of the card. I finished it off by addding the butterfly. Boy the card looks lovely in real life. I have to thank Silvya for designing such a lovely card!!
Now I have to think of someone  I can give it to......?Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.