"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

2 Feb 2012

Bath and Bed

I had a good time making a pop up flower card at the Crafty Friends group this afternoon. I turned the card into a tag for my album. I'll post a photo tomorrow. Events took over so I;m not able to take a photo right now.
Two accidents in one day has made me just want to have a bath and go to bed.
The first accident involved me getting an electric shock from a light switch in work. It was only mild but was shocking nonetheless (excuse the pun!).
The second was me going over on my ankle and hitting the pavement with a whacking thump. I broke my glasses, gouged a chunk out of my knee and bruised my elbow and wrist. To top it all the friend I was suppose to meet for a coffee didn;t turn up!
I'm aching all over so no crafting tonight. I'm going to bed early.

I hope you all have a good time crafting today. Niteeeee
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your fall! Girl-got to be more careful. Take care. Saying a prayer for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.