"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

27 Jan 2012

Wow what a busy day its been. Today is hubby's birthday. First it was work until lunchtime then my usual visit to see Mam with a 200 miles of driving for the afternoon. When I got home it was a case of going out again to see Roger Davies at the Chepstow Acoustic Guitar club. He was brilliant, I would recommend you go listen to him if you get the chance. He was very good.

Somewhere in between I managed to complete a page for my album.
I simply shaped some pink card and made some mats for it.
I decorated the top with a butterfly shape cut with my Cameo. I finished it off with some glitter glue to complete the boy of the insect.
The middle photo mat was stamped with some Docraft stamps and Mimento ink and butterfly punched with a Xcut mini butterfly punch.,the bottom mat was simply stamped with Versafine ink.

I have to say I'm surprised I managed to get this finished given the other things I had to do.
 Tomorrow it's going to be housework and  a coffee with a friend. I'm trying to catch up with friends I haven't seen for a while so I'm looking forward to seeing this close friend.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.