Just a little bit of journaling again today. I was inspired by a card I stated to make at the Craftyu Friends Thursday group. We were making cards using patchwork shapes. I did a sky and made a hot air balloon. I haven't finished the card yet I'll do that tomorrow.
Back to my journal, I covered the page with cloud paper that came free with a card making magazine sealing it with Mod Podge.
Next I cut out a circle and two ovals from my stash and layered them to make a balloon. A square piece made up the basket. I edged the whole page with some Ranger paint dabbers. I added some rub ons in various places and added some 'birds' by drawing them with a pen.
Some of my sheets of rub ons stopped working and I couldn't rub off the designs. I discovered that I can rejuvenate my rub on transfers that had lost their sticky background by lightly spraying the back of the sheet with some prepositional adhesive spray. Let the adhesive dry then use the rub on as usual. They worked a dream. I'm leased because the sheet was almost full and I didn;t want to waste them. They are not cheap to buy!