"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

31 Jan 2012

Remake

 I haven't had much time to do crafting tonight. I#m afraid work got in the way. I had to write out quite a few reports and plans for my pupils. I'd managed to get a quarter of them done so a few more evening working is on the cards.

Talking of cards, I did managed to remake the photo wallet tonight. I'd  made one the night before last and it was too big to fit in the pocket.  This time I measured it carefully and it fits perfectly.  Yahoo  what a relief !!!! I used double sided  paper from the Docrafts  Capsule collection for the outside (purple gingham) as well as the inside (pink floral). As before I cut the design on my Cameo.  I made a band from a strip of paper and adhered a chain look peel off around the middle. I finished it off with a sticker I bought from a shop called 'The Works'.
The wallet opens out to reveal a concertina fold photo mat. I cut a strip of paper to about 4 3/4  inch in height and folded the 'pages' to the same width.The last fold gave a piece about 2 inches wide. I used that to adhere the mats to the wallet.
I think |I made a much better job of it this time both with the choice of paper and the construction.

That's all I had time to do tonight but it all adds to the album.  hmmmm just another 5 tags/wallets to make then I can think about adding embellishments and adding the covers. Any of you have good suggestions for making more wallets... or point me i the right direction for some ideas???    ... please ???
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.