"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

21 Jan 2012

Christmas layout

 I finally got around to printing out this Christmas pictures and put them onto a layout. I added one photo to the layout I did at the last Chepstow Pink Scrappers crop. I posted that photo back in December. I'm sure you don't want to see it again... but if you do you can see it minus the photo here . The photo was just of  a close up of the food on this layout. My son did all the cooking for a family meal on Christmas Eve.

The next photo I added to a new layout. I matted and layered three sheets of patterned paper. Next I tied two different types of ribbon around the layout and tied a bow. The red ribbon is three different ribbons strung together. I added a third ribbon by tying it as a bow around the other bow. The tail end of that bow is threaded through the tag that holds the photo. The tag hangs lose and I've written the journal on the back of the tag.

I added a tree and a little topper.  I need to add a title but my brain has gone on strike and I can't think of an interesting one...... in fact I can't think of any one at the moment.... lol......

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.