"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

30 Jan 2012

Back online

The computer in my craft room hasn't had any internet connection for some time so I haven't been able to update some of my software or use that computer much. Its an old computer but still works well.
Today Hubby kindly went out and bought a new wi fi card for it and mended it in 5 minutes. Its working  now.   It'll be so nice to be able to download future files without having the kerfuffle of loading them onto one computer, transferring them to a usb stick and  and reloading them onto the other one.
Thank you my gorgeous hubby. You did a great job!!Yay!!
I still have to transfer some of the ones on this computer to the other one but it won't take too long........ just hope those aren't famous last words!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.