"Even without success, creative persons find joy in a job well done. Learning for its own sake is rewarding."

20 Jan 2012

Award!!

I got my first award today from Alex who has a great blog called Cheeky Wee Brat. Its well worth a popping over to have a peek. Thank you so much for thinking of me Alex.

This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.
Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!


My favorites for this award are listed below. Click on over to their sites and take a look!

1. Patchwork apples

2. sandi-mybravesoul

3 . Crafty Me

4. krcmasterpiece

5. Purple Crafter

I had a good visit with my Mum today. She was bright enough to make some cards  for some approaching birthdays and birth of a baby. I bought a card making kit  ooohhh!!  ages ago and I used that to make cards with her. The twine is from a raffia band from her sun hat. We took it off , in the summer, and unraveled it  and use it for cards. We put  some ribbon on her hat to brighten it up.We made 4 cards in total and she really enjoyed doing it.
 Mam can't do the fiddly bits anymore but she managed to line toppers up and adhere them to the cards. It keeps her mind busy for a few hours.
 At 89 years old I think she did a pretty good job!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww... thank you so much!
    I only just read this about ten minutes ago... what a sweetheart you are! Thank you so much - again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate you taking the time.